picture above header

Report On Summer Tour

Hello everyone! We are home from our summer music tour. We've been home for a week and a half actually, but have been so busy with getting caught up with things at home I'm just now getting to blog. 
   First of all I would like to say that God is good. This summer He blessed us with health (I didn't get sick once!!), safety, no vehicle problems, lots of opportunities to share Jesus' love, time with wonderful people, new friends, old friends, and so many more blessings that I could be here for a couple hours at least just telling about what God did in our family this summer. God is good. 
   Secondly, I would like to thank everyone who came out to our shows and supported us. If it weren't for you, we couldn't do what we do. Y'all bring us a lot of joy with your smiles, stories, and friendship. Thank you. 
    Highlights of the trip for me:
 •Lake Itasca Family Festival. We had so much playing music at this festival, making new friends, and catching up with old friends. Everyone just seems to really love the Lord and care for others. I left feeling renewed in my faith and desire to serve God and share Jesus with everyone. 
 •Climbing Crane Mountain in the Adirondack Mountains in upstate NY.
 •Traveling through the Upper Peninsula of Michigan—beautiful. On our trip back from NY to MN, as we were crossing Mackinac Bridge, the sun was just setting over Lake Michigan. We stayed in a motel that had a beautiful beach on Lake Michigan right across the road. It was getting dark when we stopped for the night, but Micah and I just had to go swimming. It was the most refreshing and beautiful swim.  The sun was disappearing over the lake, millions of stars began to appear in the clear sky over us, and the water was cold and clean. In that moment, I was overwhelmed with God's goodness to me. 
 •Fishing and canoeing/kayaking on the lake that my Grandpa lives on was a lot of fun. My dad spent a lot of time catching fish there. 
 •Horseback riding with my cousin—so enjoyable!

And that is just a tiny glimpse into the blessings we experienced. There were so many wonderful families and individuals that made it a memorable summer. Different people throughout the whole trip taught me lessons that I will use in life. Thank you. 
  Praise the Lord! 

~Abby 

2 comments:

shery 4:19 AM  

http://trailsmatter.endurance.net/2018/12/three-great-places-to-horseback-ride-in.html

shery 4:20 AM  

All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation. horse racing

Followers


Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP