picture above header

July Update and Schedule

Hello,
 Hope everyone has been enjoying a blessed summer. We sure have. Our garden has been thriving due to the wonderful rains that have come our way lately. Today we're canning salsa-such rewarding work! 
 We've been playing a lot of music each week at farmer's markets and churches. It's been fun getting to see people we love and meet new wonderful people.  Guys, there are so many wonderful people in this world! 
  Here's a quick update on each of my brothers and sister:
  Anna is home right now. We picked her up at the airport last week and have really loved having her around. She enjoyed her time volunteer teaching in Costa Rica and got pretty attached to her students.
  Aaron is married now to a beautiful girl named Lydia. Lydia has a little red haired daughter named Merci, and they have a baby due in December.  We're all so excited!
  Josiah is still working maintenance at Camp Winnamocka. He's been fishing a lot this summer.
  Daniel is working on a construction crew down in Murfreesboro, AR. He's planning to go back to Fayetteville this fall and work on getting another year of college behind him. 
  Micah..well right now, Micah is running around the woods behind our garden like a wild indian, with a hatchet and his face painted up in hunter's camouflage paint. That boy is so full of life...  As much as I get aggravated at him, I can't imagine life without him! He keeps me laughing, and I'm thankful to God for giving me a buddy. 
  Mom and Dad are doing just fine. They're some kind of hard workers and are always learning new things. 
  And me. Abby. I've been so blessed by God, and everybody is so good to me. I don't really understand why, but people are always doing things to bless me. I'm grateful. And I'm loving this season of life. I'm still cleaning houses and helping people with their yard work every week and loving it. And, of course, music. I love music. And I'm getting to live my dream right now, playing music with a purpose. And the purpose is to share the Gospel. What is the Gospel? Oh! I'm so glad you asked! ;)  The Gospel is the good news that God loves you so much that He sent His holy and sinless Son to take upon Himself the wrath of God which you and I fully deserved because of our sin so that we could stand before the holy and just God and be called clean. Jesus took our punishment so that we could be adopted into the family of God.
"Because the sinless Savior died
My sinful soul is counted free
For God the just is satisfied
To look on Him and pardon me." (From the hymn, Before The Throne Of God Above).
  So amazing!  
 "I have good news to bring, and that is why I sing!" 

This is our schedule as of now for the month of July:

Fri July 11 Four States GMA Convention @ Wyndam Garden Hotel   7 pm

Sat Jul 12   Cowboy Church in Waldron, AR   6 pm

Fri Jul 18  Wake Village Baptist Church in Texarkana, TX  6 pm

Sat July 19  Huffine's Community Center in Atlanta, TX  5 pm

Sun July 20  New Hope Baptist Church in Bloomburg, TX  10 am

Sun July 20  Nevill's Baptist Church in Mt. Pleasant, TX  6 pm

Sat July 26 Hope Chapel in Oylen, MN   7 pm

Sun July 27  United Methodist Church in Akeley, MN  10 am

Sun July 27  Bethany Free Lutheran Church in Bluegrass, MN  7 pm





0 comments:

Followers


Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP